Hi,

>> Seriously, how do you measure that?

I think, largely, it is measured against personal experience. If I had
the opportunity to work with you directly and to learn how you do
things, I may indeed find your methods to be superior--and that would be
wonderful. I would then have another standard to apply to my "formula".
The people I have talked with that do feel Fusebox works, speak from
their experiences both individually and within teams, but rarely compare
Fusebox to other frameworks or methodologies.

>> In that case, are they successful because of Fusebox?

I am sure it plays a role in their success. Is Fusebox the driving force
behind their success? I doubt it. The very fact that the individual took
the time to learn any framework says allot about the individual's
character and desires. I totally agree that the success of a project,
Fusebox or otherwise, is based more on the people involved than the
methods used. I have seen some really crappy Fusebox apps and some
really great ones.

Best regards,
Michael Wilson

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.