Hi,

I am with Dave on the fact that I would not suggest a change unless I
felt it to be truly beneficial. I work on allot of non Fusebox stuff;
for that matter the entire back end of one of our PDA apps is written in
ASP... Ick. I would never suggest that it would be wise to get back into
bed with that thing; Fusebox be damned. :) I like working in Fusebox
when I can start from scratch and the situation allows for it or when
the app in question is already written using Fusebox. I only convert
applications when It is something small and quick or when I want to do
it for my own experience.

Best regards,
Michael Wilson

http://www.coolfusion.com