On Jul 17, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Dave Watts wrote:

>  VMware is about $400 or so, and worth every penny.

Dave You mention the above and in a later post that you are using
VMWare more and more.

Two questions -- MS bought Connectix to get VirtualPC -- from what I've
heard, not so much  for Mac emulation of PCs, but for PC emulation of
multiple PCs (the old IBM ploy -- If somebody is going to take away
some of our business, it might as well be us!)

Is  VirtualPC a serious competitor to VMWare ($400 seems awfully high
for an emulator).

What do you do with VMware that you are using it more often?

TIA

Dick