I've been following this thread a bit and was wondering if anyone was in the
same boat as I am.

Right now we run VSS as version control of various CFM's in our test
environment. (VSS isn't necessarily our future as it was here before I was
and it really isn't suited for what we need for the future)

I have an added dilemma to this. I have two separate production environments
that I have to keep synced with changes. This can become daunting sometimes
figuring out what changes have deployed to what production environment.
Technically they should be synced, but that isn't always the case. It would
be nice to be able to see what's been deployed where at any given time.

I have more twists in this pretzel but that's the largest...
-I run sql server here and it would be nice to also be able to keep track of
the changes and deployment status of SQL
-A ticketing system that can handle requests from our users and a ticketing
system that can handle internal tickets for our internal fixes and upgrades.

-A web based interface for the ticketing systems that allows our users to
see only their tickets and their statuses.

Does something like this even exist??? I am sure I am not the only one in
the universe that needs to keep track of deployment as well as version
control of the actual programs...

Anyone have any recommendations??

Jeff