Yep, and isn't this the biggest weakness of CF to date?  Are other
technologies limited to 1GB or ram?  PHP/.NET/RoR?

I can understand why myspace migrated away from CF.  With sketchy session
replication and the fact that you can't have more then 1GB per instance,
it's just getting impossible to run a site that handles a lot of sessions in
CF even with multiple instances/boxes.

Russ