David, your response was artful, I'm going to put a "cool dude" check
next to your name in my book.  :)

Did you bring in any hired guns/experts for your MySQL stuff?

I think the Dolphin is blue, that might be your problem right there!  =)

We all have our strengths and weaknesses, which is pretty cool, so
more power too you for finding a solution to your problems.

I wouldn't blame a hammer for not being a good wrench, though.  :)p

--
Nothing endures but personal qualities.
    Walt Whitman