> /me thought that's why they included homesite+ *grinz*

Yeah, it's hilarious alright.  The whole Homesite+ thing begs the question:
Why roll all that Homesite/Studio functionality into Dreamweaver if we're
still going to have to switch applications to do basic, day-to-day,
line-to-line tasks?  Personally, I'm more likely to launch Homesite[+] and
stick with it and only launch Dreamweaver when I'm doing basic inital page
layout.  And if that's the case, I don't want Dreamweaver to be a huge
resource-hogging program that's going to bog things down when I make the
switch.

I'm not saying Dreamweaver MX isn't a step in the right direction--it looks
like a great product, and is a real advance in functionality for anyone
accustomed to Dreamweaver "Basic."  But it's not there yet as a replacement
for Studio, and that leaves us Studio-users in 5.0-land in the foreseeable
future.

    -- Owen