I like the sites feature.  I guess if you are using SourceSafe or something
similar, then the site functionality may not be important to you.
Personally, I like the file check-in/check-out features of DWMX, and the
ability to "synchronize" a site without doubling the page count and adding a
lot of useless "vti_bin" crap ala FrontPage.

Since I have been playing with UD4 for some time now, I was happy to see
that all of the Sites that I made in UD4 came right over, and I did not have
to re-enter them.  I cannot say the same thing for snippets.  There should
have been an import feature for snippets.  Another bug I found is CSS
linking.  When you link to a CSS file, the preview pane sometimes seems to
"forget" about the CSS file, and all of the preview text becomes Times New
Roman, which is really annoying.   You can re-link the CSS file, and the
styles re-appear, but just momentarily.

John McKown, President
Delaware.Net, Inc.
28 Old Rudnick Lane