This of course leaves the way open to get your non-technical HR
person to ask bizarre, embarrasing or just plain impossible
questions.

"So, Mr Berkowitz, could you please explain when a static RIP route
would be useful between autonymous systems?"

"Mr Lammle, when you've wired the left-handed wedgie-strap to the
Cisco trouter port, what's the next step to getting true voice over
avian-carrier signalling?"

"Assuming you are in the correct mode, what is the command to enable
bidirectional?"

Oh, how we would larf...

--- "Carrico, Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I believe people
analyze these types of questions too much.