I just want to add this . What is your point Mr. Mark Cohen are you a CCIE
and if not then why dont you work on it to replace this guy you seem to have
it in for .. Geezzz Give it a break . I didnt sign up for the Cisco NDA List

Hey everyone who wants to sign up for the Cisco NDA mailing list eaqh week
we single out 1 person who broke the NDA and scrutinize him for what he
doesnt know ..

Geeez  lets get back to IOS

my 2 cents

jim K