From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Fanglo P.M. MA
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 7:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Token Ring Question

Hi ALL,

I have connected up two 2502 with two HP UTP/STP Token Ring Hub. But I
find that the length of the connection cable to form the ring is really
a matters. I can only form the ring with the cable length less than 2m
with UTP cabling. Anyone knows how to work around with this limitation?

Thanks and regards,
Fanglo