From: NP-BASS LEON [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 1:43 PM
To: 'Hennen, David'; 'Brian'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: token ring question

HOW????????????
I would really like to know this one.....
If I heard it correct Brian mentioned that he had a dumb MAU, so that MAU
looks at that entire box as being one network segment, so how do you place
two router interfaces with two different IP or IPX addresses on the same
segment??????????????? IP will detect the conflict and IPX will beacon.