On Jul 6, 12:56pm, "Howard C. Berkowitz" wrote:
}
} I am having this horrible pang of sympathy, then, trying to picture
} you making a very reasonable demand of the TAC to escalate the
} problem.  Let's put it this way.  Legal Seafoods, one of the best
} chains (admittedly small--Massachusetts and the DC area), is owned by
} the Berkowitz family. No relation that I know of, but I get truly
} strange looks when making a reservation.

     When I was in university, there was a physics prof that sometimes
substituted for my regular prof, whose last name was "Beer".  You can
bet that a lot people thought it wasn't real.  If nothing else, that
taught me that even the weirdest names can be real.

}-- End of excerpt from "Howard C. Berkowitz"