Some overworked, under-paid college kid with nothing but time on his hands
to learn all this stuff and thirst for it that leaves him with a list or
certifications as long as my arm... I run into these kids every day in the
field. My hat's off to 'em! They forge new ground, but sooner or later they
all yearn for the simplicity of a single-vendor, end-to-end solution. Once
you get to that place in the road where you find yourself looking at a wife
and two kids, the "How can I break it and rebuild it!" attitude changes to
"This one's broken, give me another one..."