If you can develop the database technology to efficiently and elegantly
clean up all records that refer to CCIE xxxx as so-and-so, you can have the
xxxx number after so-and-so fails to recertify. That's the rule that I
heard. Just kidding! ;-)

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com