John,

hehehe, I get it now... I have been talking back and forth with others on
the post and they told
me what you were trying to do.

I did not even notice the flame at the other list has started on the NP side
as well.

- Paul
CCIE #8960 (and yes, I read Howard's posts and learn from it as well)
 :-)

  John Neiberger  wrote:

I need to make a clarification. I was *completely* joking in my
previous email but apparently my usual sarcasm didn't shine through as
expected. My point was that instead of whining we should gratefully
accept the help given from those far more experienced than us.

I'm specifically referring to Howard (because of another thread going
on right now) but it applies to many others here, as well. I've been on
the list for over three years and these folks have been indispensable to
me. If you really listen to what they're saying you can learn an
amazing amount of material while developing logical configuration and
troubleshooting skills. I just don't understand why some participants
feel the need to bash those who bring so much to the list.

I think because I haven't been getting much sleep lately that I'm
particularly grumpy. ;-) Perhaps that is what is hampering my ability
to be sarcastic without getting into too much trouble.

John