I'm glad you're just sending regards today, 'cause I'd send Rebecca right
back with your love.

What you just posted was 2 things.

1) It was not about cisco equipment, thus by your argument it should not
have been posted.

2) It was quite possibly the most arrogant thing I have ever seen anyone
post here.  While I will NEVER claim to be perfect or always correct (I am
frequently wrong, but usually catch myself before posting),  I have to
believe that with all the studying I have done, I have something to add to
the discussions.  This is not a strict issue/resolution forum.  We are not
here to simply leech configs.  It is, last I checked, a discussion group for
those aspiring to the highest standards in networking knowlege.
    Remember, the CCIE has no prereq's, so lack of certs means precisely
zero.
    FOR INSTANCE:  Our own darling Priscilla Oppenheimer, generally agreed
to be at the level of Network Goddess, does not have her CCIE.  So, by your
rule, she who has been networking since I entered kindergarden would not be
qualified to post here.

Don't put too much weight on certs.  When you get down to it, they're mostly
just letters.

Sorry for the tirade, guys, but that really bugged me.

*dismounts soapbox*

--Tim, CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I, UPoAR, sorry, no parenting cert.
  (thankfully, I have not spawned... could you imagine?)