I deal with this type of thing all the time since almost all of my clients
are small businesses.  The usual reason the small customer wants two
connections because they've gone with the least cost ISP in the past and
have been burned by extended outages (anyone remember Bluestar?).

You only need BGP if each of your providers is advertising the same net
block.  If the servers are only using the T1, the clients are only using
the DSL connection, and there is no load balance or failover, then there's
no point in BGP.  Each ISP is going to route the public IP addresses they
assigned to you to the 2621.  Policy routing would then dictate traffic
flow.  For example, you could assign all traffic with origin 172.16.1.0/24
an ip next hop of ISP A, and all traffic with origin 172.16.2.0/24 an ip
next hop of ISP B.

At 03:11 PM 6/12/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>No on the traffic utilization graphing.  The customer just wants to have two
>completely unrelated circuits to the Internet.
>
>I wouldn't need BGP if I was making one of ther servers(FTP) available to
>the outside world?

BGP?