Hi Laurent,

Thanks for those links, I'll try the standalone version. I recently tried
to set up CCW, I got it running but several of the Paredit keybindings
didn't work for me and they didn't appear in the shortcut preferences
either. I'm definitely in the "have always hated Eclipse" camp but I'll
give the standalone version a try and let you know how I get on. If I have
problems I'll post them to the CCW list.

Thanks for all the hard work, CCW has really come a long way!

Cheers,
Colin