Garhauer. Call and they will walk through sizing, etc.Bill Walker
Sent from my LG G Pad F™ 8.0, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Chuck Saur via CnC-List Date: Thu, Jan 28,
2016 12:48 PMTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Chuck Saur;Subject:Stus-List Boom
vanging...
Here's another post to get some experience-based advising.  I am looking to
purchase a rigid boom vang to replace the topping lift (damn thang) which is
always in the way of everything.   I will also replace the blocks/line I have
as manual vang. Tangs are built-in on the boom and mast base. I don't want
hydraulics, but wonder who can recommend which vang/size and other
considerations (vendor, etc) based on your purchase/use of them.
There is Forespar, Garhauer, Boomkicker, etc.  Some are less expensive but
appear the same.  Thoughts?

Chuck SaurMorning SkyC&C 35-3Hessel Michigan