Just took delivery of a C&C 35 MK3
It came with the  Garhauer looks a lot more robust than the Boomkicker.
Haven't had a chance to sail her yet. Can't wait for spring.

Gerry Fennessey
Fianna 35-3
Andover MA

On 01/28/16, Neil Gallagher via CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

If all you want to do is get rid of the topping lift, you might consider just adding a Boomkicker, which only keeps the boom from falling down.  Then you could keep your manual vang, would cost quite a bit less.  I'm happy with that arrangement, though I always put my main halyard on the end of the boom once the main is down in case someone decides to swing on the boom or something like that.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY