John
I have been using the toe rail SS folding cleats for 12 years now for spring lines.....works perfectly.....several other club members have seen mine and have done the same.....one is a Landfall 38.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=toe+rail+SS+folding+cleat&id=A13BB30600D9BFE60B70A3FDB62555C82CBA58FA&FORM=IQFRBA

I leave the spring lines on the dock, connect and disconnect with a Carabiner(s).

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2018-06-19 12:26 AM, John Conklin via CnC-List wrote:

On My 1982 37 I have only  bow and stern cleats. There is  no place except the Toe rail to tie My fore and aft spring lines. And I needthem  on my docking situation.

Question - Is this fine to do tie off direct to toe rail with clip of Carabiner ? and what are the methods of attachment? How about Cafe?

 Do the Toe Rail cleats ( foldable)  they sell work ? or what about the or the cleat for the genoa track ? is this worth the price? Any other thoughts ideas are welcome

THANKS !

John Conklin

s/v Halcyon

Oriental NC