From: robert via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: robert <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 8:46 am
Subject: Stus-List Toe Rail Tie off

    John
    I have been using the toe rail SS folding cleats for 12 years now    for
spring lines.....works perfectly.....several other club members    have seen
mine and have done the same.....one is a Landfall 38.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=toe+rail+SS+folding+cleat&id=A13BB30600D9BFE60B70A3FDB62555C82CBA58FA&FORM=IQFRBA

    I leave the spring lines on the dock, connect and disconnect with a
Carabiner(s).

    Rob Abbott
    AZURA
    C&C 32 - 84