Thanks Dennis, that answered some questions. We were trying to figure out
who or why there were pieces of toe rail there. Partially confusing because
a previous owner also added job track and a different previous owner had a
deck job done but didn't remove them. $75, what a deal......

Jeff
Caposhi
C&C 35 mk1 #54