> Our app has 6 or 8 programmer-years of C++ cross-platform business logic.
> Accounting software is complicated. Rewriting that in another language would
> be hard work, and tons of testing. More than Mac sales would justify, so it
> would be time to go Windows-only or just fold.

If you have a cross-platform business logic, it’s presumably separate from the
UI and separate from Carbon - so you don’t need to rewrite it.

Personally, I would rewrite the UI. You can try to Cocoa-fy it in a gradual
process, but that didn’t work out for us, and it doesn’t seem like it’s working
out for you.

Jeremy