Another cool point of XCode 4 is in fact the Souce Control, using git by
start is amazing, and being able to commit (and also edit files while
commiting) is really awesome. In really new and started with XCode in the
end times of XCode 3, I used XCode 3 just for a few weeks and them XCode 4
was released. I really prefer XCode 4 than 3, its awesome.
---
Wilker LĂșcio
http://about.me/wilkerlucio/bio
Kajabi Consultant