On Jul 24, 2011, at 10:57 AM, Julie Seif wrote:

> I really do not like Xcode 4. I feel like I'm a beginner all over again in
> Xcode 4... I was just so comfortable to the Xcode 3 and previous releases of
> Xcode interface.

I've been a light user of the development environment since NeXTStep 2.1, and I
feel this is the most radical change I've experienced. It set my development
efforts back a couple of weeks as I fixed things that had broken, figure out
how to do things again, find where the build products were placed, and so on.
It was at times very frustrating.

But give it a few weeks. Play with it a lot, especially on experimental
projects and workspaces (not a production code base), and generally explore. I
found it grew on me after a while.

I look forward to some in-depth books (or e-books) on working with and getting
the most out of Xcode 4.x.

Todd