Complain all you want, guys, but the fact is that no server had delinked
due to DoS since most of the servers have upgraded to pl14/pl15.  Only
sandiego* has delinked during that time, and it was due to the company
merging.  At least one server will be returning only when all have gone to
pl15.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Michael Bordignon wrote:

> i want to go back to pl13

  Stacy Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://pfft.net/stacy
Famous last words: Pull the pin and count to what?