Euhrm

*** Permission Denied:  You're not an IRC operator
*** asfwefwef* No such server

things like these only work if you make error-messages equal wether a
server is linked or not. The only thing the patch has accomplished now is
that you can't do a remote MOTD. It does not add any protection as you can
easily see if a server is linked or not because the error message differs.

It's nice to have ideas but just removing everything that might be
possibly a problem without putting much thought in how you remove it is
totally worthless. Personally I'm not really a fan of the approach that
has been used in pl14/pl15. We're obviously overdoing it.

BLMet / Admin Flanders.Be.Eu.Undernet.Org

Dirk Moerenhout ///// System Administrator ///// Planet Internet NV