1328837476-hug commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5618582529

   Thanks for the clarification. I will not open a Druid PR. Please release my 
Druid claim.
   I would like to claim connector-google-firestore, if it is still unclaimed.
   I reviewed the current connector:
   - Factory: FirestoreSinkFactory
   - project_id: required; must be non-blank
   - collection: required; must be non-blank
   - credentials: optional; omission preserves Application Default Credentials 
behavior, but when explicitly provided it must be non-blank
   Proposed declarative rules:
   .required(PROJECT_ID, notBlank(PROJECT_ID))
   .required(COLLECTION, notBlank(COLLECTION))
   .optional(CREDENTIALS, notBlank(CREDENTIALS))
   Base64 decoding and credential JSON parsing will remain runtime validation 
because they are parsing concerns rather than simple option-value constraints.
   I will add focused tests covering missing and blank required values, omitted 
credentials, blank explicit credentials, valid configurations, and 
unknown-option validation. I will wait for confirmation before implementation.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to