DanielLeens commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5627599899

   @abdessalems Thanks for the update. Two quick notes rather than a full 
re-review, since I already reviewed this exact head (`f1e02f942`) in my last 
comment and nothing in the source changed since then:
   
   - **PR description**: confirmed — it now includes the "Scope, and 
follow-ups" section linking #12164 and #12224, and the stale "Marked as draft" 
line is gone. That closes Issue 2 from my last review. Thanks.
   - **CI**: the fork's `Build` run for `f1e02f942` has since finished with 
`FAILURE` (it was still queued when I posted my last review). The failing job 
is `connector-rocketmq-e2e` (`E2E : Connector V2 : Rocketmq`), not anything in 
`seatunnel-engine-server` — that module and its own tests all completed 
`SUCCESS` in the same run before the Rocketmq E2E job failed later in the 
reactor. So this doesn't look related to this PR's diff, but flagging it since 
"CI green" isn't accurate to claim right now — worth a rerun of just that job 
to confirm it's the usual flake rather than something new.
   
   On F7 and the local `20 tests, 0 failures` note: I'll leave those to @SEZ9 
since they're the open thread there and I don't have anything to add beyond 
what I already verified in my last review (the reflection-based field access in 
the new tests, confirmed via `TaskExecutionServiceTest.java:782-789`).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to