SEZ9 commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5628492921

   @abdessalems thanks for the follow-up on f1e02f942. Taking the points in 
order:
   
   **F3 / F1** — Thanks for laying out the structure. If the redeploy guard and 
the `deployLocalTask(...)` call both sit inside the `synchronized (this)` block 
opened by `deployTask(TaskGroupImmutableInformation)` as you describe, then the 
"same monitor" claim holds for that entry point, and I need to revisit the 
premise of F1 rather than just re-scope it. I'll re-read the diff on this head 
to confirm the enclosing block and the reworded Javadoc before marking either 
finding resolved; I'd rather verify against the code than close them on the 
description alone. If it checks out, the remaining gap is only a caller 
reaching `deployLocalTask` directly, and the follow-up issue you pointed at for 
that path is fine with me.
   
   **F8** — The comment at `finishExecutionContext` explaining why the stale 
branch deliberately stays out of `finishedExecutionContexts` addresses the 
intent question. One small leftover from the same finding: did the redundant 
`get` before `remove(key, value)` also get dropped in this push, or is it still 
there? Either is acceptable, I just want to record the state correctly.
   
   **F7** — Decision: keep the reflection. I don't want to widen the production 
API of `TaskExecutionService` purely for test access, and 
`ReflectionUtils.getField` on those four fields is tolerable for a 
race-regression test. Since the redeploy-vs-taskDone coverage naturally moves 
with F1/F5, please add a one-line note to the PR description that the test for 
that race is deferred with them.
   
   **F1/F5** — Seen the note in the PR description; that matches what we 
discussed.
   
   Remaining asks: (1) confirm the F8 `get`/`remove` status, (2) the 
deferred-test note for F7 in the description. I'll also want to see a green CI 
run on this head before signing off.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:954 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to