DanielLeens commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5633066504

   @SEZ9 Following your status check on `f1e02f942` — no new source-side 
blocker from my side beyond what I already flagged above: the PR description 
now covers #12164/#12224 (closes Issue 2 from my last review), and the fork's 
`Build` run for this head finished `FAILURE` in `connector-rocketmq-e2e`, which 
looks unrelated to this PR's `TaskExecutionService` diff but should be rerun 
before anyone calls CI green.
   
   F1/F3/F7/F8 remain your thread with @abdessalems as I noted last time — I 
don't have anything to add there beyond the reflection-based field access I 
already verified at `TaskExecutionServiceTest.java:782-789`. I'll hold for your 
and @abdessalems's resolution on the F8 `get`/`remove` question, the F7 
deferred-test note in the description, and a clean CI run on this head.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to