SEZ9 commented on issue #11007: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5650774832
@KaustAbhinand thanks for the update on the GraphQL connector migration. I don't see the PR linked in this thread yet, so I can't pick it up for review from here. Could you please: - Post the PR link in this issue so it is tied to this tracking thread. - Confirm the PR targets `dev`, is scoped to the GraphQL connector only, and does not change runtime behavior. - Confirm it includes factory-level regression coverage for the migrated validation rules and the matching EN/ZH documentation updates. Once the link is here, I'll review it on the PR itself and keep any scope discussion there. <!-- streview-comment:1013 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
