In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gian-Carlo Pascutto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Hi all,

there doesn't seem to be any news from the European Go Congress. Nevertheless, I see that partial results were posted:

19 x 19

Results

1st    Crazy Stone             6/6
2nd    Leela                   5/6
3rd    Many Faces of Go        4/6

9 x 9

Results

1st    Leela           4/5, SoDOS=13
2nd    Crazy Stone     4/5, SoDOS=12

Sorry to have been taking so long over this. I am still working on my report.

Also I see:

Thursday August 7th
about 19:00
(17:00 GMT) Demonstration 9×9 game between winning 9x9 program (Leela) and professional.
This game should be played via KGS.

What happened in this game??

First, I know that the 19x19 demonstration game between CrazyStone and a professional never happened. The pro showed a lack of enthusiasm, and did not turn up in the room at the time it was meant to happen.

I left Leksand before the 9x9 game between Leela and a pro was scheduled, but I have seen no report of it, and suspect that it suffered the same fate.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd    [EMAIL PROTECTED]