> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>
> When I look at the game record, I see that at the end, the pro has 7:59
> left, Leela 4:25.  And Black is totally lost:  White will capture the d4
> group which only has two liberties, connecting her three groups which
> already have at least four liberties each, and leaving Black's b2 and b7
> groups dead.

Hi,

this is another game!

The game you posted and the one on KGS are totally different. In the one
on KGS, black played with reduced komi and (as far as I can tell) held out
a long time until white was about to forfeit on time.

In the one you posted, the opponent doesn't appear to be a pro ("sestir"
2d instead of "egc1p"), no handicap/modified komi was used, and black lost
quickly.

--
GCP