> Xiao Ai Lin, 1p vs LeelaBot
>
> This game did happen. It was not meant as a challenge, but as a
> friendly game to get an idea of what can be done to develop the
> leading programs on 9x9. It was relayed to the cinema-screen as a
> warm-up before MoGo's game.
>
> I will be back with the review as an SGF-file, that is what I managed
> to note from her review.

Thanks. I tried to analyze with Leela, but it thinks for a long time black
still has chances and only starts dropping a bit after a long think. It
would not have resigned in this position. Looking at the SGF I see white
was about to lose on time.

I have the nagging feeling Leela's operator "resigned" on behalf of the
program to prevent the computer from winning on time in what was probably
an objectively a lost position.

--
GCP