Hello all

the European Go Congress was a little short of organizers, it seems, as Sweden is a small country, so some of us who had planned to work on the web site were shifted to work with registration, info-desk and other vital tasks. This has led to some delays in reporting the results. I apologize.

The results from 19x19: http://www.gokgs.com/tournEntrants.jsp? sort=s&id=407
and from 9x9: http://www.gokgs.com/tournEntrants.jsp?sort=s&id=408

It should come up on our website too, but I guess the KGS-pages will do fine until our webmasters have grabbed a 48-hour nap. :)

Xiao Ai Lin, 1p vs LeelaBot

This game did happen. It was not meant as a challenge, but as a friendly game to get an idea of what can be done to develop the leading programs on 9x9. It was relayed to the cinema-screen as a warm-up before MoGo's game.

I will be back with the review as an SGF-file, that is what I managed to note from her review.

Best
Basti Weidemyr

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gian-Carlo Pascutto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Hi all,

there doesn't seem to be any news from the European Go Congress. Nevertheless, I see that partial results were posted:

19 x 19

Results

1st    Crazy Stone             6/6
2nd    Leela                   5/6
3rd    Many Faces of Go        4/6

9 x 9

Results

1st    Leela           4/5, SoDOS=13
2nd    Crazy Stone     4/5, SoDOS=12
Also I see:

Thursday August 7th
about 19:00
(17:00 GMT) Demonstration 9×9 game between winning 9x9 program (Leela) and professional.
This game should be played via KGS.

What happened in this game??