Erik van der Werf wrote:
On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Gian-Carlo Pascutto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
She was also a bit "unlucky" in the sense that Leela did not
understand it was dead lost.

I use quotes because had it understood better it was losing, it
would have put up more of a fight :-)

If Basti is correct that Leela resigned that would suggest that 'she'
 actually did understand.

Why you are arguing with me about this?

I am the author, I have the binary. It does not understand the seki at any level.

Now, if the Leela binary would somehow have gained a better understanding of seki on the trip to Leksand, that would just be _scary_ :)

Some time ago I observed that kgsgtp does not tell my program that
the opponent has resigned (which is a bit annoying because it then
keeps pondering when the game is already over). It's a long shot but
maybe this behavior somehow also goes the other way around?

I hope not. This would mean the opponents in those games would have to sit out the remaining time.

It cannot have happened anyway - in your case either Leela or kgsGtp would have to have popped up the mysterious window, and neither has that ability as far as I know.

--
GCP