Leela had 1 minute, 15 seconds and 919/1000 of a second left, according to the game-record.

egc1p had 3.82 seconds left. What happened is still unclear and I do not know.

It seems the professional had never played go on a computer before, at least not on KGS, so yes, we should probably have used longer time- settings, and explained that the robot would play plenty of unnecessary moves after filling dame.

As time was running out and the robot played obstinate moves, I told the operator to kill it. However, it looked to me like he never touched the keyboard, so when a dialog appeared, stating that LeelaBot had resigned, I asked him if he had killed the robot, and he replied he did not.

I assumed that it had resigned and we started the review.

What would you have done in a case like this? :)

---------

I recieved a correction from Gian-Carlo for the review ... I had guessed that Leela used an opening book, but it does not.

/Basti