But let's not exaggerate.   This was not just a simple matter of filling
empty points.

It was obviously unclear enough to some of us that it required some
analysis.   Even the strong Leela did not see this as merely filling in
the empty points.

At the very least the game should not be stopped until both players
understand the position.

- Don