Jason House wrote:

On Aug 11, 2008, at 4:00 PM, Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would be angry if I worked hard to control my time usage, only for my
opponent to be forgiven at my expense, despite the rules.

Hmmm... This sounds very familiar...

Yes. Notice how there is a clear discrimination on this list in favor of 19-year old females. This is an unexplicable attitude for a group of 16 to 70 year old male computer freaks.

Leela now plays faster in some situations as a result of the loss on time against HouseBot. It might have been a factor in this game.

--
GCP