What is interesting is not the fact that intrasitivity exists, that is not
in doubt.  But it quite interesting that this much intransitivity can be
created with non-trivial and strong programs.

I would like to see the data though, specifically the number of games
between each player at each level and of course the scores that go with
this.

Such a differece indicates to me that the program (or MC programs in
general)  may be too brittle and needs some knowledge that gnuo has.

- Don