Cut whenever you can. Leave cutting points behind. They will cut.

All my won games against ManyFaces of Go are going about like this. In early
game same unreasonable groupf MFOG dies. But inprocess I need leave cutting
point behing or my groups are split in two. Then in Late middle game/eraly
end game it will try to make them live. Usually in some fancy semeai. Which
I sometimes win by two liberties sometime Ilose.  But getting into semeai
seems to easy enough :)

And just for the record on my two cpu laptop all my winnings are on two
stone handicap. Without the handicap I do get the semeais alright....

Petri