Go to kgs, Computer Go room, right click on ManyFaces1, select View Info,
select the Games tab, and look for games where white is 3d or higher, and
where white wins.  These games are often decided by a big unsettled semeai,
often involving a ko.  I don't think
Semeai accounts for 80% of the losses, but it might be 80% if you include ko
fights.

David