>Incorrect...or misleading at least.  They didn't 'follow a script' at least
>not if you want to be clear to the peanut gallery...

I do not want to get into another pissing contest with dyslexic Windows
fan boys. This is the link you provided...

>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20080327/tc_infoworld/96676

Everyone can read the story and see for themselves that my summary was
accurate.

I'm sure more details will be published in the next few days and
programmers will then discuss the significance or lack thereof.