That's ok, it's even worse for those who get into it with blinded mac
zealots who have trouble denying realities.

I would have posted the results of all the machines but at the time there
were none, I would have been just as happy to post that the vista or linux
box got taken in 30 seconds.  Although given a choice I'd have gone at the
mac first too...i mean who would want anything but a free macbook air and
ten grand?

Google more today, still can't find out about vista and linux boxes...can't
imagine they weren't picked clean though.

Mike