Thanks, I will try changing the iTunes option you mention next time I import
an audiobook, as it is indeed way easier than what I have been doing. And I
will also check out MP3Tag at a later date. I got my feet wet with tagging
photos in Photoshop Elements, but gravitated back to the old folder system
just because after years of organizing files that way it seems more natural.
But clearly the tagging system is a much more powerful way of storing and
retrieving data and is the way of the future as you, Tom, and others have
pointed out.