Looks as if Linguistlist is in need of some scientific enlightenment as well :

http://linguistlist.org/issues/33/33-2063.html

/In the new, thoroughly revised second edition of W*rds of Wonder: Endangered Languages and What They Tell Us, Second Edition (formerly called Dying W*rds: Endangered Languages and What They Have to Tell Us), renowned scholar Nicholas Evans delivers an accessible and incisive text covering the impact of mass language endangerment. The distinguished author explores issues surrounding the preservation of indigenous languages, .../

(ungood w*rds unw*rded to protect the faint of mind against ungood thinking/processing).

Best,

DH