Unfortunately, I needed to change some values. I'm not on good mood about
that.

Please on IE6 and IE7 the #slideShow div is hidden somewhere.

If you are tired of repeating the things on and on, I understand.
It happens that I've tried as I could, to clear floats, to use overflow, to
add zoom. No luck.
I've not yet test the "clear fix" method.

If it's the case you are tired to repeat things on and on, please,
just name me the "bug name" and I will try to debug.

Issue on IE6 and IE7:
http://www.nuvemk.com/rebelate/rebelatehome/home7.html

Main css:
http://www.nuvemk.com/rebelate/rebelatehome/css/home7.css

ie6 specific css:
http://www.nuvemk.com/rebelate/rebelatehome/css/home7_ie6.css

ie7 specific css:
http://www.nuvemk.com/rebelate/rebelatehome/css/home7_ie7.css

Thanks a lot, sorry for this re-check! I hate when this changes come on the
middle. It's so more easily to change them on a graphic design program
before... argggh!

Márcio